Sunday, January 1, 2012

Life Through My Lens

To celebrate my amazing new camera, I decided to start a photograph blog. No words (at least not many...because I can't promise there will be no words at all...it is me after all), just our lives as I see it through my lens.

I have always loved photography. I get it honestly. My grandmother has, literally, thousands (probably tens of) of photographs that she has taken in her life. When we went on vacations, my souvenir money was always spent on developing my pictures when we got home instead of the little trinkets most people buy. I could never have enough wall space to hang all the photographs I want to, though I will try. I probably have the best documented children in the world, though they will probably hate me for it one day. lol! I would love to one day do photography for others, but for now, my family are my victims. :0)

I hope you enjoy seeing my life as I do. Through my lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment